Purchasing a home could be the single largest investment you will ever make. To minimize unexpected difficulties and unpleasant surprises, you’ll need to find out as much as you can about the existing or newly constructed building before you get it. A home inspection service may name the need for builder oversights or major repairs, as well as the need to keep it in the best shape. After the inspection, you will have the advantage to know more about the place, which will allow you to make decisions with confidence.
For professional inspection, call Dallas Semper Fi Home Inspections at:
My family decided to move to another state, but we still needed to sell the house first. The first order of business was to find a company that could perform a professional home inspection service, and this is how we found you. You have been very helpful, I will recommend you!
A home inspection service, provided by professional house inspection company, is an examination of the latest condition of a house. It is not a municipal inspection, which verifies local code compliance. It is not a consideration, which define economic value. A home inspector, therefore, will not fail or pass a house, but rather describe its physical status and indicate what systems and components may require replacement or major repair. Dallas Semper Fi Home Inspections provides its services in Dallas, TX service.
What is a home inspection?
A home inspection is an objective visual examination of a home’s systems and structure. An inspection will specify the items in a home that are beyond their useful life or are unsafe, as well areas that are not performing properly. Inspections include areas of the home’s exterior and interior, from the exterior drainage and retaining walls to the roof to the foundation. If symptoms or problems are found, the inspector may advocate further evaluation. A home inspection is a visual inspection to determine conditions or problems that exist at the time of the inspection. A home inspection is not a warranty. A warranty can be obtained separately.
Dallas Semper Fi Home Inspections has worked to create consumer awareness of home inspection and to improve the professionalism of its membership. Dallas Semper Fi Home Inspections ethics serves and standards of practice serves as a performance guideline for home inspectors and is universally recognized and accepted by many professional and governmental bodies.
Home Inspection Company Checklist Items:
- Structural Elements – construction of walls, ceilings, floors, roof and foundation.
- Exterior Evaluation – landscaping, grading, Wall covering, elevation, drainage, sidewalks, driveways, fences, fascia, trim, doors, windows, lights and exterior receptacles.
- Roof and Attic – type of roof construction, framing, ventilation, gutters and flashing. It does not include a guarantee of roof condition nor a roof certification.
- Plumbing – identification of pipe materials used for potable, drain, waste and vent pipes. Toilets, showers, sinks, faucets and traps. It does not include a sewer inspection.
- Systems and Components – water furnaces, heaters, air conditioning, chimney, duct work, fireplace and sprinklers.
- Electrical – types of wiring, main panel, exhaust fans, circuit breakers, grounding, receptacles, ceiling fans and light fixtures.
- Appliances – dishwasher, built-in microwaves, range and oven, garbage disposal and even smoke detectors.
- Garage – Slab, ceiling, walls, vents, firewall, entry, garage door, openers, receptacles,lights, exterior, windows and roof.
Home inspection reports do not describe the condition of every component if it’s in excellent shape, but should note every item that is defective or needing service. The serious problems are:
- Health and safety issues
- Roofs with a short life expectancy
- Furnace / A/C malfunctions
- Foundation deficiencies
- Moisture / drainage issues
Real estate inspection
Buying a home is a major financial investment, so a quality real estate inspection is necessary! Dallas Semper Fi Home Inspections offers home inspections and commercial inspections in Dallas, TX. We have the most qualified inspectors in our region to provide a full range of property inspection services in Dallas, TX. Ancillary services such as real estate inspection, radon testing, water quality, septic inspections, mold & private well inspections is sometimes a part of home inspector’s services if duly qualified.
Only a Dallas Semper Fi Home Inspections expert can provide customers with a professional home inspection service that combines the highest standards the very best in customer service and adherence to a strict code of ethics. When you hire Dallas Semper Fi Home Inspections, you’ll be working with professional home inspector & appraiser who have passed the most rigorous technical examinations in effect today. No other professional society can match the credentials of a Dallas Semper Fi Home Inspections inspector.